The First Ever Official Seattle Seahawks 'Hawk Bike' Build for Charity
2013 Event Special Raffle Drawing Grand Prize
Unique to the Northwest and for the first time ever, the Official Seattle Seahawks "Hawk Bike" Build for Charity will be given away to one lucky fan! The Seattle Seahawks Hawk Bike starting motorcycle platform is a 2005 Harley Davidson Road King, stripped, raked, cut and modified - then completely rebuilt with the custom theme, one-off custom logo parts and proudly displaying the colors of the Seattle Seahawks! The Hawk Bike represents the commitment of the 2nd Annual Union Ride & Charity Rally™ to the ongoing efforts of our charity beneficiaries and is dedicated to the support and solidarity of the 12th Man fan base in helping our community.
PLUS, this special piece of rolling historic memorabilia has been autographed by our Seahawks players and comes with a Seahawk Certificate of Authenticy. Signatures included on the bike are:
- Coach Pete Carroll
- Russell Wilson #3
- Tarvaris Jackson #7
- Richard Sherman #25
- Kam Chancellor #31
- Bobby Wagner #54
- Doug Baldwin #89
- Max Unger #60
- Brandon Browner #39
A special HAWK HERO AWARD will be given to the person who buys the most raffle tickets. To some fans, this award and prize is more valuable than the bike! The current Hawk Hero Award package is over-the-top and includes:
1. An Original hand drawn sketch of Russell Wilson by famed sports artist George Tanay and personally signed by both the artist AND Russell Wilson! (A Seahawks Certificate of Authenticity accompanies the artwork)
2. Exclusive tickets for four (4), in a luxury suite at CenturyLink Field, to the September 22nd, 2013 game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Jacksonville Jaguars!
Added to this year’s event charity beneficiaries are the Awareness, Education and Prevention of Youth Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) though collaboration with The Brain Injury Association of Washington and People First of Washington. As we have seen in the NFL, the effects of TBI on adults can be devastating and better education and traing for our coaches, kids and parents in all youth sports are needed.
With the addition of the Seattle Seahawks Official "Hawk Bike" Build for Charity, we hope to enage and empower all of our 12th Man fans out there, the Working Families of Washington and our Loyal Community to take action by joining our efforts. Please don't just be part of the conversation, be part of the solution!
This is all for them:
- ANEW (Apprenticeship & Non-Traditional Employment for Women, Men, Minorities & Veterans)
- Northwest Harvest – Ending Child Hunger in Washington (statewide food bank)
- The Awareness, Education and Prevention of Youth Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in Youth Sports.
See charity details